• measonlawoffice

How to Change Your Name in Oklahoma

Looking to do a name change, but don’t know where to start? Let us guide you!

We have extended our free consultation through Dec 31. Get a free consultation of your case ($175 value).

Contact us today!

From Oklahoma.Gov: "Oklahoma law requires the holder of a Oklahoma drivers license or a Oklahoma identification card to notify the Department of Public Safety, in writing, within ten (10) days, of any change in their mailing address, residential address, county of residence, or name change.

If your current name is different from your identification documents you must show how the name was changed or is going to be changed.

Name change documents shall include:

  • Primary ID (Usually a State Certified Birth Certificate)

  • Divorce Decree

  • Adoption Decree

  • Name Change Decree, or

  • Establishment of Record of Birth, Pursuant to 63 OS., 1-315

  • Marriage License

  • For a common law marriage, "Affidavit of Common Law Marriage" containing the notarized signatures of the husband and wife. Both primary and secondary forms of identification must be submitted in addition to this affidavit."

Fighting for You,

Marty Meason


8 views0 comments

Meason Law Office provides a professional experience for all our clients, helping them navigate their legal rights. We specialize in Criminal Law, Divorce and Family Law, Probate Law and also have Trial experience.

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter

Call Us Today

Quick Guide


501 SE Frank Phillips Blvd Ste 205
Bartlesville, OK 74003

Business Hours

Monday          9:00am - 5:00pm

Tuesday           9:00am - 5:00pm

Wednesday     9:00am - 5:00pm

Thursday          9:00am - 5:00pm

Friday              9:00am - 5:00pm

Saturday          Closed

Sunday            Closed

© 2020 Meason Law Office. Lawyer in Bartlesville. Website design by Clayton Creative. Photos by Andy Dossett.